Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Though None Go With Me, Still I Will Follow...

   Things never cease to change around here. Many different opportunities are available for me right now, and trying to pick through them is the most complicated part. Something new that presented itself yesterday was a lead that my dad discovered for me that I was unaware of, The U.S. Army Veterinary Corps. They service all of the military working animals as well the the serviceman's privately owned animals. They have a reservist unit as well as active duty. Considering this option isn't really anything sudden. Since I was young I wanted to be on the canine police corps or something of the like and have actually been looking into search and rescue training to be on our Weber County Search and Rescue squad. I emailed our local recruiter yesterday and am waiting to hear back on whether or not the reserve unit of the veterinary corps would be an option for me. Please pray that God will only open the doors that He wants me to go through.

Lamentations 3:25-28
The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the person who seeks Him. It is good that he waits silently for the salvation of the Lord. It is good for a man that he should bear the yoke in his youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment